Friday, February 10, 2006

What an Egomaniac!!!

Ok, you may be thinking, "Just who has the gall to call himself clever? Sounds pretty arrogant to me!!"

Well just for the record I think you're right.
Besides, I'm not clever.
I do lots of unclever things.

Like the time (ok several times) I've forgotten about our third child and left her in the car. I still have trouble remembering that girl even though we have four now! Thanks to my wife she's never spent a lot of time in the car alone.

How about the time (or maybe 2) I've accidentally erased our hard drive. The first time I believe I erased a compilation of recipe files that were to be our church cookbook. There were actually several lessons to be learned in that experience, but still, not clever.

Or the time I was (allegedly, the lawsuits aren't over yet) drag racing on the company parking lot and had a head on collision with a guy who (allegedly, depends on who you ask) was driving with no lights on. Not clever at all.

So why would someone so unclever have a blog title stating such an obvious falsehood?
Because I'm married to the sweetest woman in the world who is totally oblivious to my uncleverness. Not only is she not aware of my spurts of being unable to use true logic and reason, she actually believes I'm clever! She made the blog title, not me. I just didn't have the heart to tell her how disillusioned she was, so the title stays.

Shhh... It'll be our little secret.

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com