Monday, July 03, 2006

I've been tagged....

My Bride tagged me. I refused at first, but I stated being haggled by anonymous people about not being a good sport. So, here goes...

1.Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
When we begin to detoxify, whether through fasting or another means, two simultaneous procedures begin.- The Fast Track One-Day Fastrack Diet.
Jenn's not mine.... I don't read much, if a book doesn't grab me in the first page or two, I'm done. If I have a book laying around, It'll probably be something by Ted Dekker.

2. Stretch out your left arm as far as you can. What can you touch?
A pair of small jeans laying on the arm of the couch.

3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Mythbusters. Yesterday afternoon, they ran an outtake show, it was great. I would love to be a mythbuster, even if it meant I had to grow strange facial hair.

4.Without looking, guess what time it is.
early...

5.Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
9:05 am... not quite as early as I've thought, but hey, I work nights, anytime before noon is early.

6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A Star Wars racing game my oldest son is playing in the opposite corner of the living room.

7.When did you last step outside?
When we got home from a 4th party last night. It was about 10:45pm. Good party, swimming, fireworks, homemade ice cream. We went to one the night before too, family, fireworks, homemade ice cream. We've got one at church tonight too, fireworks, singing, helicopter, homemade ice cream....

8.Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
ups.com to check the tracking number on my new cell phone.... It's out for delivery, so I should get it today!!

9.What are you wearing?
A pair of boxers and a random t-shirt I grabbed out of the closet on my way to the living room.

10.Did you dream last night?
nope

11.When did you last laugh?
Jeff Foxworthy came on MSN radio earlier, no matter how many redneck jokes I hear, I'm always amused by them.

12.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Jenn's Lang calendar that is actually turned to the right month... I think that's a first.

13.Seen anything weird lately?
Two grown men, one homemade cannon, and about four times the black powder it shoulda had...


14.What do you think of this quiz?
I think these quizzes are lame.

15.What is the last film you saw?
Cars. We never go to the movies, but we took the boys to the matinee on Sunday. Very fun!

16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A new van for the family, a new truck for me, pay off our house, help some people out. And sock the rest away.

17.Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I have a webbed foot. I love Mtn. Dew. I've got a thing for chick flicks, even though I pretend not to. I like to play with legos.

18.If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
eliminate all lawyers. It would fix 85% of what's wrong with this country.

19.Do you like to dance?
With my 2-year-old daughter, yes... She thinks I'm a fabulous dancer.
Otherwise, no

20.George Bush: Daddy Bush--; Baby Bush--
The golden calf has eaten all the dishwashing soap.

21.Imagine your first child is a girl.
Nuh-uh

22.Imagine your first child is a boy.
he just turned 9.....
I'm not old enough for a 9-year-old yet!

23.Would you ever consider living abroad?
sure

24.What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gate?
Well, I want to hear Him say "Well done thou good and faithful servant".....I'm workin' on that.

25.Three people who must also do this quiz in their blog:
are you kidding me?? nobody reads my blog!!! so I'll tag some random people.
How 'bout Favio Lopez, Harry Hound, and Tara the knitting queen, who I'm sure could hook you up with a sweater, or something.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think you're a fabulous dancer!

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com