Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Anti-poop

Since Jenn's blog has taken a turn to poop, I felt the need to step up to the plate. Because I know that all three of my readers have got to be dying to know what I've been up to. Here's the run-down.

Coaster car season is over. It's been lots of fun, both with the boys working on the car, and going to the races with the other families. But I'm glad to have a break from it till next year. It seems quite a few people lost interest in it as the season came to an end. Less families participating = more load put on the ones that are participating. By the end of the season, I think everyone was just wore down a bit.

Ethan had a great rookie season though. Three third-place finishes, and one second-place. He never got a First-place, but had a great time all the same. We'll spend the off-season trying to figure out how to go faster.

Joel's losing teeth and raking in the dough. The IRS will probably require the tooth fairy to file a 1099 on him.

The boys are both staying up late (I work nights, when I say late, I mean late) reading. Yeah, reading! Too cool.

Honor's chatting up a storm. Her imagination is scary. We need to keep some kind of journal about all the crazy stuff she comes up with.

Sarah's walking all over the place. It's just sooo cute. I don't think she uses her knees at all, so it's more of a waddle. Like a penguin or a monkey with arthritis. She's starting to talk too. She practically has her own language. She says mama. And she says DOH!! The latter is part of some sort of code that everyone has their own interpretation of.
For instance:
DOHDOH = Daddy, Grandma, Grandpa, puppy, door, or don't eat that ice cream in front of me again cuz you know I want some and I'm gonna get some or stick it up your nose trying.
It all depends on who is doing the translating. There are various other combinations of DOH that I'm sure spell out in some language that perhaps the Nazi's used in WWII.

Jenn's been running herself crazy around here. This house house has been cleaner in the last week than I've seen it in the last eleven years. I'm not sure how it's happened, as busy as she is. But I like it.

I've opened my computer business up in Radio Shack. It's been a little slow to start, but it's been fun. Hopefully it can turn into a full time gig.

I also got rear-ended (HARD) last Thursday. I'm ok (a little stiff), but I just don't know how many more licks the old Nissan has in her. When I called Jenn to tell her, she was extremely dissapointed I was driving my truck instead of her van. (note to self: It may be time to look for a different van, before anyone gets any bright ideas about how to get one)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Department of war?

It couldn't be department of love? Department of hot booty?
Department of perfection?

I know, I know, just a joke.... har, har, har.

Love you, babe :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds as if life is good, except for the rear-ended thing You guys have a great week. We're off to Texas.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how right you are. Department of hot booty it is!

Anonymous said...

Finally,
It's always nice to read your blog, you are either very creative or just plain weird.
Maybe a little of both.
Dependent of harrison
See ya

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com