Thursday, October 26, 2006

Food and Friends


We just got back from some friends' house. Good company, too bad we don't get together with them more. We always have mexican food when we go there.

I looooove mexican food. I'm convinced there's no such thing as bad mexican food, you just can's screw it up. Sure some is better than others, but I don't think I've ever walked away from any mexican meal wishing I'd eaten something else.

I don't think we've ever left these people's house wishing we'd gone someplace else. We've got a standing rule, anytime avacados go on sale, we get together. Well, avacados aren't on sale, but it'd been so long we got together anyway.

I'm pretty sure I was supposed to be born mexican. I love the food, I don't like winter, and the accent just begs to roll off my tongue.

0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com