Sunday, December 03, 2006

Weedeater

Blogging regularly is just too much work. I have stories to tell, several, like the stoners who were upset because they couldn't read their e-mail, stories about going sledding with the kids, about possibly food poisoning myself Saturday night, about coming home and the three oldest kids being asleep under the Christmas tree, about crazy cracked out truck drivers, about clearing a room with ether fumes, about the dangers of run-on sentences. I'll get to them, someday, maybe, ok, probably not. You might get one or two stories out of the ones I've listed, but that's it.

So what's the use of having a blog that you update once a month at the most? I really don't know, except that sometimes it's nice to sit down and type, just get it all out, even if I never post 90% of the stuff I write. That's right folks, this is the cream of the crop, the upper 10%. So, even if I never post anything, I have fun with it. It's an outlet for me. Kind of like a diary that I delete every day. Except for that one, every so often I feel like sharing.

In case you haven't noticed, this post has nothing to do about weedeaters. If you have noticed, and you're waiting for me to start talking about them, I'm not going to.

Here's an overdue video of the Homeschool Open House we had a week or so ago. Just so there's some purpose to the post. Hope you enjoy it, I did.



0 comments:

 

designer : anniebluesky : www.bloggeruniversity.blogspot.com